Dear Clients & Friends of CHG Integrated Wealth
As communicated last week, CHG Integrated Wealth had some ownership changes with James Harrison and I, the original founders of CHG Integrated Wealth, deciding to head our separate ways after nearly a decade in business together.
No animosity, just on different business and life paths. We thank all of you who have wished us well.
But as one chapter of the CHG Integrated Wealth story comes to a close, another begins….
What is changing within the business?
We’re incredibly excited to announce that two of our senior advisers Lisa Kirk & Saul Muscardin have become part owners of CHG Integrated Wealth, and together we are more committed than ever to helping you reach your business and personal goals!
Lisa Kirk has been Head of Wealth since March 2020. Whilst a familiar face to many having grown up in the Tweed area, Lisa spent 11 years of her 15 year career in Sydney in various corporate and boutique financial planning businesses and has thoroughly loved bringing this expertise home to CHG Integrated Wealth.
Saul Muscardin been a Financial Adviser and core member of the CHG Integrated Wealth team since March 2019. Saul applies his diverse business experience to the financial operations of everyday life, delivering some amazing client outcomes in his time at CHG Integrated Wealth and overall financial confidence to his clients.
What is changing for clients? (not much…!)
You’ll be pleased to know you can look forward to the same integrated advice experience you’ve always enjoyed – not much is changing. Where you require integrated advice, we’ll make sure your life is made easy by providing you with expert advice all under the one roof.
If you require advice for related services such as mortgage broking, conveyancing, legal services, or estate planning we’ll happily provide a referral to one of the amazing local businesses in our professional network and work with them to ensure your big-picture plans are optimised.
What is not changing?
- Our Integrated Offering – our focus remains to help you achieve you business and personal goals through our integrated advice services across tax, accounting, financial planning and wealth management.
- Our Branding – We’re still the same business you’ve known for the past 10 years.
- The Office Location – We’re not moving. We’ve given the office a lick of paint, but we’re still at 31 Bay St, Tweed Heads, NSW, 2485. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
- Our Contact Information – everything stays the same, so reach out by which ever method suits you best.
- Our Commitment to You – Lisa, Saul and I, as well as the wider CHG team, is more committed than ever to delivering exceptional integrated advice and helping you reach your business and personal goals.
We look forward to seeing you back in the office in the coming months as the border’s relax and we all return to normality as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact any of the team on 07 5599 5747.
Shaun Costello & all the CHG Integrated Wealth team.